Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Let them eat cake!

Today's wedding list agenda included a visit to The Sugar Suite. Owner/operator Jennyfer Mancino is a genious. Read all about her and how she got started in the "about us" page. With flavors from traditional red velvet to mint chocolate (which I've yet to taste...can't wait til May when we can get our wedding cake kit.)

Her bakery is this quaint little shop that is filled with creative ideas and beautiful pictures of previous cakes she's done. I'm so looking forward to seeing her sketches from the ideas we talked about today. Tom totally enjoyed this appointment considering it involved tasting! And another item can be (semi) checked off my list. Considering I loved her suggestions and previous cakes, I feel at ease leaving the cake in her hands.

And it's up, up, and away to the next thing on the list. For now I'll leave you with a picture of one of Jennyfer's beautiful sugar creations...


No comments:

Post a Comment