Friday, February 11, 2011

Decorating of a Different Sort

So, this blog was supposed to be about the adventures (and mis-adventures) of decorating, furnishing and living in my very first place. And I will continue that mission, however the design focus has shifted slightly. By shifted I mean it's gone from decorating my apartment to decorating and designing...MY WEDDING! Yes, that's right ladies and gentlemen, yours truly is getting married.

Remember the before pictured handy man/rose-giving boyfriend? That's the lucky guy! There are a few large details that are already decided or in the process of being ironed out, but many of the smaller and oh-so-fun details have yet to be determined. And that's ok, I think. I mean we do have 7 solid months left to organize, and finalize so I think I'm doing ok.

My plan is to continue blogging some of the design elements that have been in place in my apartment for some time now and I just never caught up to posting. And then I'll sprinkle in wedding info as well. (Hint: look for a post later today with pictures of our venue.) I'll also try to bring the camera along for outtings such as registering for gifts (one of Tom's most anticipated trips), cake/food tasting (also one of Tom's favorites) and finding decorating bargains. I'm also toying with the idea of posting tid bits about each vendor as I meet and sign with them. We'll see, it's still evolving.
In any case, happy Friday people.

No comments:

Post a Comment