Friday, May 13, 2011

Projects and Pretty Things

With wedding preparations in full swing, and a continued obsession for a stylishly organized place, I've been a little busy! But in between all of that I've been thinking about our new place (wherever that will be) and satisfying my need to be creative with a painting project. And Tom has been busy trying to make sure I take a breath and enjoy all the little moments in between. I'll start with my project:




This is where I started...three blank canvases, grey and yellow paint, and a pack of paintbrushes.


And this is where I ended up. I used the inspiration of a digital scrapbooking kit that I found on Etsy.com. I love it. So much so that I bought more canvases of the same size and I'm going to add to the collection. I'm thinking it will be for our new bedroom possibly. Similar to this room found on http://pinterest.com/ (completely amazing...no way to describe it except to see it for yourself. It's a virtual way to keep all the things you love. No more ripping out magazine pages, or saving tons of pictures to your computer. I'm in love!)


Ok, so there's the project of the day. Now for something pretty (who am I kidding, my artistic skills are very pretty!)



Flowers that were delivered to my door a few weeks ago on my day off. Tom included a card with instructions for me to enjoy my day off. What a sweety!!! That's why I love him!


Happy Friday































No comments:

Post a Comment